Path to Laravel series, would be a series of blog and findings I would be covering while learning to be a Laravel Certified Developer.
About the Journey
As explained, this series would be helpful while working towards Laravel Certification. But more so, it will help me understand some of more intricate workings under the hood. I am quite eager to learn and hope to get more enthusiastic once I start. It would be more of a # days challenge, but in a more relaxed way.
I would be covering on Laravel 8.x and cover all topics mentioned in the certification list. And meanwhile, I would definitely cover something which gets sided by everyday developers very easily too.
- To become a Laravel Certified Professional
- Get In-depth knowledge of Laravel missed out in daily life
- Write more accurate and clean code while updating myself on Laravel
So, I’m making a few assumptions catering to my own journey. This blog would be most helpful to those who are already well-versed with the following:
- Core PHP knowledge and it’s administration(work with pecl/cmd)
- Good knowledge of OOPS Concepts, MVC Frameworks and SOLID principles
- Worked on Laravel applications catering to millions of users worldwide
Of course it will still help those without the above knowledge or understanding. Looking forward to learn a great deal and document from the documentation.